To export the Punch List log to a PDF with or without photos and drawings.
For users who do not have access to the Punch List tool or prefer a printout of their open Punch List items, you may want to provide them with a PDF that includes related photos and drawing snapshots. By providing your construction personnel with important visual information that helps them better understand the nature of the open item and what's required to properly resolve it, you'll be able to expedite the Punch List process.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-Only,' and above on the project's Punch List tool.
- Use the filters (e.g. Assignee Company, Location, Type, etc.) to focus attention on specific items and limit total page length. For example, you may want to export contractor-specific PDFs.
- Navigate to the Project level Punch List tool.
- Click Export.
- Click PDF.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Select Print w/ photos & drawings: This option provides a detailed PDF of the Punch List items including thumbnails of attached photos and snapshots of linked drawings. The PDF will be prepared and emailed to you as a PDF attachment.
- Print w/o photos or drawings: This option provides a concise summary of the Punch List items in your log. The PDF will be downloaded to your local computer.
Note: Both PDF options will include the following information.
- Assignee Company
- Assignee Name
- Response Status
- Date Initiated
- Due Date