To edit a Quick Punch category at the project level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Punch List tool.
- Additional Information:
- Categories are only created for organizational purposes when managing and creating Punch List Templates. They will not affect how your Punch List tool is organized.
- Any templates or categories created at the Company level will have a key icon next to them.
- Any categories edited at the Project level will be only updated on that specific Project.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool.
- Click Configure Punch List settings.
- Click Punch List Templates.
- Locate the category or template that you want to edit.
- Click the title of the template, or make your changes using the bulk edit drop-down menus.
- Edit the information as needed.
- Click outside of the text field to save your changes.