To view the prime contracts in your Procore project.
Once created, users with the appropriate permission settings can view a project's prime contracts using the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To view all prime contracts, 'Admin' on the projects Prime Contracts tool
- To view a prime contract that has NOT been marked as 'Private', 'Read-Only' or 'Standard' level permissions on the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- To view a prime contract marked 'Private', 'Read-Only' or 'Standard' level permissions on the project's Prime Contracts tool and you must be added as member of the 'Private' list on the prime contract. See Create Prime Contracts.
- Supported Platforms:
- Procore for Web
- Procore for Android
- Procore for iOS
- Additional Information:
- If your project has multiple prime contracts, review the following information: Are there any system limitations when projects have multiple prime contracts?
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Locate the prime contract to view in the Prime Contracts list.
- Click View to open the selected contract.
- View the contract information you want to find by clicking one of these tabs:
- Schedule of Values
- Change Orders
- Payments Received
- Related Items
- Change History
- Financial Markup
- Advanced Settings
If the creator (or any editors) of the prime contract chooses to include the information, this tab contains important overview information, contract dates, additional information about contract inclusions/exclusions, and a financial summary of the prime contract.
- General Information
This area lets you view important background and overview information associated with the contract. This includes the Contract #, Title, Owner/Client, Contractor, Architect/Engineer, Created By, Status, Executed (Yes/No), Private (Yes/No), Default Retainage, and Description. It also includes download links so you can review one or all attachments.
- Contract Dates
This area lets you view these important dates associated with the prime contract: Date Created, Start Date, Estimated Completion Date, Actual Completion Date, Signed Contract Received Date, and Contract Termination Date.
- Additional Information
This area lets you view legal information detailing any inclusions and exclusions associated with the prime contract agreement.
- Contract Summary Report
This area summarizes the financial details of the prime contract in a tabular format. This includes the contract amounts for: Original Contract, Approved Change Orders, Revised Contract, Pending Change Orders, Draft Change Orders, Owner Invoices, Payments Received, Percent Paid, and Remaining Balance Outstanding.
Schedule of Values
This tab lists all of the prime contract's line items in a Schedule of Values (SOV). This lists all the costs associated with prime contract agreement. To learn how to add this information to a prime contract, see Update the Schedule of Values (SOV) on a Prime Contract.
The Change Orders tab provides an overview of any potential Change Orders, Change Order Requests or Prime Contract Change Orders that have been created. You can view the status, the amount, and due date for each change order. You can also export each Change Order to a PDF or CSV.
The Invoices tab lists all invoices that have been created as well as the payment due and percentage complete.
The Payments Received sub tab lists all invoices that have been received.
The Related Items tab lists any related items you may have added the Prime Contract. Items from any of the other tools in your project can be linked to the Prime Contract (i.e. Bid, Commitment Contract, RFI, Request for Quote, Transmittals, etc.)
The Emails tab lists all communication threads associated with the Prime Contract. The email address associated with this tab will also be listed here, so all related communication threads can be tracked in this tab.
The Change History tab shows the date and time that various actions were performed.
The Financial Markup tab shows the horizontal and vertical markup settings applied to the line items on the contract.
The Advanced Settings tab allows you to configure a variety of settings on the contract.