To add changes to production quantities in a Prime Potential Change Order (Prime PCO).
For companies using Procore's Project Financials and Resource Management tools with the 'Procore Labor Productivity Cost' budget view, you can log additional production quantities associated with a Prime Potential Change Order (PCO) in the 'Production Quantities' tab on the project's Prime Contract's tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Prime Contracts tool.
For production quantities to interact with the labor productivity tracking feature, you must:
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Locate the Prime Potential Change Order (Prime PCO) to work with.
- Ensure that all of the line items that should be associated with the change event have been added.
- Click the Production Quantities tab.
- Click Edit.
- Click Add Line.
- Cost Code
Select the cost code that corresponds to the production quantity change.
Enter a description for the line item.
- Unit Qty
Enter a numeric value in this box to indicate the number of units that correspond to the unit of measurement that you specify. Always enter the amount that represents the change to the production quantity.
- Unit of Measure (UOM)
Select a unit of measure from the drop-down list. To learn about the default selections in this list, see Which units of measurement (UOM) are included in Procore's master list? and Add a Unit of Measure to the Unit of Measure Master List.
- Cost Code
- Click Save.