To email an invoice to an owner as a request for payment.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Prime Contract tool.
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contract tool.
- Click the Invoices sub tab.
- Click View next to the invoice you want to email out.
- Click the orange Email Invoice button in the right pane.
- Fill out the following fields:
- To: Enter the name of the person you are requesting payment from.
- CC: Enter in names of people you want copied on the email thread.
- Private: Check this box if you want the invoice email to only be visible to admins and those included in the email.
- Subject: This field will populate with the number of the invoice.
- Attachments: Attach any related documents or files.
- Message: Include an additional message regarding the invoice.
- Click Send. Email communication sent from the Invoices tab will be saved in the Emails sub tab. Only the Detail tab PDF of the Invoice will be sent to recipients, not the Configurable PDF tab.