To edit advanced settings from the Advanced Settings subtab for the Prime Contract.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Prime Contract tab.
- The "Advanced Settings" subtab differs from contract configuration for Prime Contract. For more on contract configuration, see "Configure Settings: Prime Contract" in the See Also section below.
- Go to your project's Prime Contract tab.
- Click the Advanced Settings subtab.
- Click the Edit button.
- You can then edit the following settings:
- Accounting Method: Select either "Amount Based" or "Unit/Quantity Based." See "How do I determine my accounting method?" in the See Also section for more information on the difference between Amount Based and Unit/Quantity based.
- Enable Financial Markups: Mark this checkbox to enable financial markup on prime contract change orders only. For more information, see "Add Financial Markup to Prime Contract Change Orders" in the See Also section.
- Enable Owner Invoices: Check this box to enable owner invoices on the prime contract.
- Enable Completed Work Retainage: Check this box to enable work completed work retainage on prime contract change orders.
- Enable Stored Material Retainage: Check this box to enable stored material retainage on prime contract change orders
- Level of Detail to Display on Change Orders: The level of detail that is selected here determines how change orders will be displayed on the detail page of the Owner Invoice when being viewed or printed from Procore. See "What are the different change order tiers?" in the See Also section. The entry and editing of this information will always occur at the line item level of detail. Select one of the following:
- Prime Contract Change Order
- Potential Change Order
- Line items in each Potential Change Order
- Change Order Requests
- Show Markup on Owner Invoices PDF: Check this box to show financial markup on the Detail tab's Export > PDF for the Owner Invoices.
- Approve Subcontractor Invoices when Owner Approves Owner Invoices: Check this box so that once an owner approves an owner invoice, the subcontractor invoice is also approved. This functionality will only be enabled if owner invoices are prefilled with invoices. To learn how owner invoices are prefilled, see "Create an Owner Invoice" in the See Also section.
- Show Cost Code on PDF: Check this box to show cost codes on PDF of Owner Invoices for the Summary and Detail tab (there is no cost code column in the Configurable PDF tab, but cost codes will show in headers if grouped by cost code).
- Enable Comments: Check this box to see a Comments subtab where users with 'Admin' permissions can leave comments.
- Enable Payments: Check this box to enable payments on the prime contract.
- Click Save.