To edit advanced settings from the Advanced Settings subtab for the Prime Contract.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Prime Contract tab.
- The "Advanced Settings" subtab differs from contract configuration for Prime Contract. For more on contract configuration, see Configure Settings: Prime Contract.
- Go to your project's Prime Contract tab.
- Click the Advanced Settings sub tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- You can then edit the following settings:
- Accounting Method: Select either "Amount Based" or "Unit/Quantity Based." See How do I determine my accounting method? for more information on the difference between Amount Based and Unit/Quantity based.
- Enable Financial Markups: Mark this checkbox to enable financial markup on prime contract change orders only. For more information, see Add Financial Markup to Prime Contract Change Orders.
- Enable Owner Invoices: Check this box to enable owner invoices on the prime contract.
- Enable Completed Work Retainage: Check this box to enable work completed work retainage on prime contract change orders.
- Enable Stored Material Retainage: Check this box to enable stored material retainage on prime contract change orders
- Level of Detail to Display on Change Orders: The level of detail that is selected here determines how change orders will be displayed on the detail page of the Owner Invoice when being viewed or printed from Procore. See What are the different change order tiers? The entry and editing of this information will always occur at the line item level of detail. Select one of the following:
- Prime Contract Change Order
- Potential Change Order
- Line items in each Potential Change Order
- Change Order Requests
- Show Markup on Owner Invoices PDF: Check this box to show financial markup on the Detail tab's Export > PDF for the Owner Invoices.
- Approve Subcontractor Invoices when Owner Approves Owner Invoices: Check this box so that once an owner approves an owner invoice, the subcontractor invoice is also approved. This functionality will only be enabled if owner invoices are prefilled with requisitions. To learn how owner invoices are prefilled, see Create an Owner Invoice.
- Show Cost Code on PDF: Check this box to show cost codes on PDF of Owner Invoices
- Enable Comments: Check this box to see a Comments subtab where users with 'Admin' permissions can leave comments.
- Enable Payments: Check this box to enable payments on the prime contract.
- Click Save.