To edit a CCO that is linked to a PCO directly from the PCO.
If you are on a Prime PCO (Potential Change Order), you can inline edit the status of the individual commitment PCO's or the amount of the CCO line item. Inline editing means that you can edit each field and click out of it to save it without having to go into an "edit" page and click save.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- The Change Events tool MUST be disabled to use these steps.
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Click View next to the PCO with the linked CCO you want to edit.
- Click the Schedule of Values tab.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Status or Commitment Amount columns to edit what is shown there.
- A blue corner indicates you can edit the column inline.
- The Commitment Amount column cannot be edited in the 'Approved' status.
- Click Save.