To configure the number of Prime Contract Change Order (PCCO) tiers for your project's Prime Contract tool.
When you initially set up the Prime Contract tool for a project, its important to remember to set the number of change order tiers for your project's prime contract. See "What are the different change order tiers?" in the See Also section. This determines the workflow for managing change orders that affect your project's prime contract.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Prime Contract tool.
- This setting MUST be set configured before you create the first Prime Contract Change Order on the project.
- You are NOT permitted to change the change order configuration setting after the first PCCO is created.
- If you do NOT specify a setting, Procore's default setting is the 2-tier (two-tier) configuration.
- Additional Information:
- To learn about the supported change order tiers in Procore, see "What are the different change order tiers?" in the See Also section
- Navigate to your project's Prime Contract tool.
- Click Configure Settings .
- In the Number of Prime Contract Change Order Tiers drop-down list, choose 1, 2, or 3.
This specifies the number of change order tiers for your project.
- Click Update.