To add filters to narrow the items in view on the Change Orders tab in a prime contract.
You can select multiple filters at once to narrow results by a number of parameters.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Locate the prime contract in the list. Then click View.
- Click the Change Orders tab.
- Select one or more filter parameters from the Add Filter drop-down list. This narrows the items in a view by the specified filter(s).
- Status: View change orders by whether or not the change order has been approved, rejected, in review, revised, or still set as a draft.
- Executed: View change orders by whether or not the change order has been executed to completion or not.
- Change Reason: View change orders by the listed reason for creating the change order. To learn how to configure reasons, see Set Default Change Management Configurations.
- Change Type: View change orders by the change order type. To learn how to configure types, see Set Default Change Management Configurations.
NoteSome filters will apply only to a PCCO, COR or PCO. You will see a banner at the top of the page informing you which change orders the filter does not apply to.
- If you would like to delete a filter setting, hover over the parameter and click the X to the left of it.