To move a photo into a different photo album.
When photos are emailed into Procore using a project's unique email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), they are automatically placed in the project's 'Unclassified' folder. The email address is especially useful for giving project collaborators such as consultants or field staff, the ability to upload photos to a project, even though they do not have access to the project's Photos tool. Typically, superintendents or project managers will move these "unclassified" photos to a more appropriate photo album.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Photos tool.
- A photo must exist within a photo album. (i.e. Photos cannot be orphaned files that exist outside of a photo album.)
- Each project contains a 'Unclassified' photo album that cannot be deleted.
- You cannot move a photo into a different project's photo album.
- Navigate to the project's Photos tool.
- Option 1
- In the Timeline view or from within an album, mark the checkbox to select one or more photos.
- Click Bulk Actions above the photos.
- Click Bulk edit.
- Click the Album drop-down menu.
- Select the album where you want the photo(s) to live.
- Click Update.
- Option 2
- Click the photo to open it up in the viewer.
- Click the Ellipses menu.
- Click the Change Album option.
- Select the album to which you want to move the photo.
- Click Confirm.