To set a photo as the project photo on the Home page of your project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the Photos tool.
- Additional Information:
- By default, a project does not have a project photo; an 'Admin' user must manually configure a project photo.
- Only one photo can be selected as a project photo.
- If a "private" photo is selected as the project image, all users will be able to view the image as the project image and thumbnail. However, the original photo will only be viewable to users with 'Admin' permissions on the Photos tool.
- Recommended photo size is a 1:1 ratio.
- The photo must be in one of the following formats:
- JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg)
- PNG (.png)
- Navigate to the Project level Photos tool.
- Optional: Upload a photo to the Photos tool.
- Navigate to the photo which you want to set as the project photo.
- Click the photo thumbnail.
Note: This will bring you to the photo's view page.
- Click the Ellipses icon.
- Click Set as Project Photo.
- Your photo will now appear under the Project Image section of the Home page.