To export the invoice as a PDF, CSV, or PDF with attachments.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions to the Project level Commitments tool.
- The option to export the Invoice PDF with attachments is not available on Invoices that have been completed through DocuSign.
- Navigate to the project's Invoicing tool.
- Under the Subcontractor sub-tab, click the link in the Invoice Status column to select the invoice that you want to work with.
- Click the Export drop-down menu and select one of the following:
- PDF with Attachments (see below)
Export Invoice PDF with Attachments
- Complete Steps #1-2 above.
- Click the Export drop-down menu and select PDF with Attachments.
- Select which attachments you want to include with your PDF by marking the checkbox next to the appropriate attachment(s).
- Select .zip to have these attachments exported in a zip drive, or select Single PDF to have them exported in a single PDF. The PDF with attachments will then be emailed to your Procore user email address.
Note: Only PDF attachments can be combined into a single PDF, if other file types are used as attachments they will not be available as a single PDF.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s invoice management software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction invoice management software product page here.