To create a payment in Procore to keep track of payments issued for subcontractor invoices.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the project's Invoicing tool.
- The Payments Issued tab must be enabled. See Enable the Payments Issued Tab.
- Navigate to the project's Invoicing tool.
- Click the Subcontractor tab.
- Click the link in the Commitment column to open the commitment that you will be issuing a payment for.
- Click the Payments Issued tab.
- Click Edit.
- Complete following fields:
Select an existing invoice from the drop-down that the issued payment is attached to.
Note: If the payment is linked to the invoice, the Payment Status column on the Billings page will update from Unpaid to either Partially Paid or Paid for that invoice's billing period only.
Select the date you wish to record the issued payment.
- Payment #
Enter in the related payment number for the issued payment.
- Invoice #
Enter in the related invoice number for the payment issued.
- Check #
Enter in the related check number for the payment issued.
Enter in any additional notes regarding the issued payment for record purposes.
Enter in the amount of the payment.
Attach any relevant files or documents.
- Click Add.