To compile backup (the default invoice PDF and all of its PDF attachments) for one or multiple invoices.
Compiling invoice backup allows users to compile all necessary PDFs without having to export each invoice individually.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Commitments tool.
- If DocuSign was used and the DocuSign workflow is complete, all versions of the PDFs will include the DocuSign version.
- Navigate to the project's Invoicing tool.
- Under the Subcontractor sub-tab, mark the checkboxes for the invoices you want to compile a backup for.
- Click Compile Invoice Backups.
- You will see a message at the top of the page alerting you if the compilation has been successful.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s invoice management software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction invoice management software product page here.