To view the activity feed of items in an inspection.
Monitoring the activity feed of the items in an inspection will help you keep track of who is inspecting each item and what changes are made to the inspection.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Inspections tool.
- Additional Information:
- Attachments and comments cannot be added to an inspection item while it is in 'Closed' status.
- Navigate to the project's Inspections tool.
- Click View next to the inspection you want to view.
- Locate the inspection item you want to view the activity feed for.
- Click to expand the activity feed.
- View any response changes, attachments, photos, comments, and observations that have been added to the inspection item.