NoteThe Equipment tool was developed specifically for use by Procore customers in Australia and New Zealand.
To export the list of equipment entries that have been added to the project's Equipment tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project’s Equipment tool.
- Additional Information:
- For additional project-specific reporting information, create a custom report. See Create a Custom Project Report for more information.
- Supported Export File Formats:
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe PDF
- Navigate to the project's Equipment tool.
- Locate the equipment entries you want to export by using the Search and Filter functions.
Note: If you wish to export all equipment entries, do not filter or search your equipment list.
- Click Export.
- Click the Excel or PDF button.
Note: The file will download to your computer's default 'Downloads' folder.