To view email messages in the project's Emails tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To view all messages, 'Admin' on the project's Emails tool.
- To view messages that are NOT marked 'Private', 'Read Only' permission or higher on the Emails tool.
- If you are a user with 'Standard' permission, you can only view a private message if you created the message or have been designated as a recipient.
- If you are a user with 'Read Only' permission, you can only view a private message when you are designated as a recipient in the message.
- Navigate to the project's Emails tool.
- There are five different tabs that emails are categorized into: Inbox, Archive, All, Spam, and Recycle Bin.
Click one of the tabs to view a category of emails.
- Inbox: View a list of incoming and outgoing messages.
- Archive: View any emails that have been archived.
- All: View all emails (i.e. incoming, outgoing, archived, and emails in the Recycle Bin).
- Spam: View any emails that have been marked as spam. See Mark an Email as Spam.
- Recycle Bin: View any emails that were sent to the Recycle Bin using the 'Delete' button. This does not include emails that were permanently deleted using the 'Delete Forever' button.
- All public and private emails associated with the project will be listed in the left pane.
- Private emails are identified by a lock icon.