To view a report of all drawing sets and revisions that have been uploaded to the project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' and above permissions on the Project level Drawings tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Drawings tool.
- Scroll down to the Drawing Reports section on the right pane.
- Click All Sets and Revisions.
Note: You will now see a list of all the drawings that have been uploaded, including obsolete drawings.
Search and Filter for Drawings
- Use the search box to search for drawings by title or number.
- Use the filter links to filter for drawings.
Export Deleted Drawings Report as a CSV
- Export the drawings report as a CSV by clicking on the corresponding buttons in the top right of the page.
Note: The CSV will export only those drawings that are currently in the list. This means that it considers search and filter parameters.