To change the name of a drawing area in the Project level Drawings tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions on the Drawings tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Drawings tool.
- If you have drawing areas enabled, you will see cards with information on each drawing area including when the area was created, when the area was updated, how many drawings are in the area, and the name of the area.
- Hover your mouse over the drawing area name.
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the name.
- Edit the drawing area name.
- Click out of the field, and the drawing area name will be automatically saved.