This documentation details alpha, beta, and other prerelease software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To download drawings in vector format with or without markups using Procore's Drawing tool.
Download drawings with Smart Markups gives you the original, unflattened drawing, maintaining any vector layers or elements. It also includes any markup and linked items (RFIs, Submittals, Documents, Punch, Observations, Inspections, Sketches, linked Drawings and Progress Photos). The tag for each item, like "RFI 7" is a hyperlink, and clicking it from a computer or mobile device will take you to the item in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read only' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
- Additional Information:
- When downloading vector drawings with markups, the download will respect current filters applied to the drawing. (E.g. If you filter to only show published markups, you will only see published markups on your vector download. published markups will be downloaded. See What is the Difference Between Personal and Published Markups?)
- The Drawings tool permits you to download a maximum of 1000 drawings with smart markup. If your download attempt exceeds this limit, a banner appears to alert you.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- Mark the checkboxes to the left of the drawings you would like to download, mark the checkbox next to the discipline to select all drawings under that discipline, or click the Select All link above your Drawing log to select all the drawings in the set you are viewing.
Note: You can download as many or as little as you want.
- In the right pane, click the Download Drawings button.
- Click one of the following options:
- Download as individual pages with Smart Markup: This will export each drawing as its own file.
- Download as single PDF with Smart Markup: This will export each drawings on its own page in a single file.
The drawings will download to your computer's downloads folder.