The Documents tool is being redesigned with a new look. Please refer to this article for details on the changes: Documents: Visual Redesign of the Documents Tool.
To change the order of files or folders within a parent folder in the Company or Project level Documents tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only,' 'Standard,' and 'Admin' user permissions on the Documents tool and the user must have permission to view the folder/file.
- Navigate to the Documents tool.
- Use the file tree on the right side of the page to navigate to the folder in which you wish to find a subfolder or file.
- Scroll down to the Files in this Folder section.
- Click on the column headers in the table to sort the files in the folder to ascending or descending order.