To create a sub folder in the company's or project's Documents tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Documents tool.
- These permission levels apply to both the company's and projects Documents tool. (Note: permission levels are tool-specific. For example, you can have Read-only level permissions on the company's Documents tool and 'Admin' level permissions on a project's Documents tool. Please keep this in mind when you are looking to tasks at different levels.)
- You may only create a sub folder because all of the folders will be organized under your project's folder. Thus, making all folders you create under your project's folder a sub folder.
- Navigate to the company's or project's Documents tool.
- Using the file tree on the left, choose the folder you would like the sub folder to appear under. (Note: If you would like to have it appear under your project's folder, select the folder with your project's name.)
- Click the orange Create Sub Folder button on the right.
- Give your folder a name (e.g. Bid Documents).
- Click Create.
- Your folder will now appear in the file tree to the left.