This documentation details alpha, beta, and other prerelease software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To switch between the different views in the Project Directory.
You can view the data in your Project Directory from a variety of different views, which include: Users, Companies, Distribution Groups, Inactive Users, and Inactive Companies.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' level permission or higher on the project's Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Directory tool will see "Permission Template (Assigned)", Inactive Users View, and Inactive Companies View.
- Navigate to the project's Directory tool.
This reveals the Directory page.
- Click the Beta View link.
This toggles the page to the Beta View of the Project Directory.
The default view is Users.
- Click the appropriate tab to sort the data in the order defined by the available views:
Click Users to sort the Project Directory by the user's name. See Add a Person to the Project Directory and Bulk Add People and Companies to a Project from the Company Directory.
- To sort the list in ascending/descending order, click the arrow next to the label on the Name column.
- To group the results in the table, select Company from the Group By drop-down list.
- To view more information about a user, move the scroll bar left and right.
- To manage the columns in the view, click the hamburger (≡) button.
Click Companies to reveal a list of the company/vendors in the Project Directory. To sort the list in ascending/descending order, click the arrow next to the label on the Name column. See Add a Company to the Project Directory and Bulk Add People and Companies to a Project from the Company Directory.
- Distribution Groups
Click Distribution Groups to reveal a list of the distribution groups associated with your company account. See Add a Distribution Group to the Project Directory. To sort the list in ascending/descending order, click the arrow next to the label on the Name column.
- Inactive Users
Click Inactive Users to reveal any users whose profiles have are no longer active on your project because their user profile has been marked inactive at the Company level. See Deactivate a User in the Company Directory.
- Inactive Companies
Click Inactive Companies to reveal any companies who are no longer active on the project. See Deactivate a Company in the Project Directory.