To remove insurance information for a company on a project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Directory tool.
- The person performing the steps below must be designated as the Insurance Manager for your company's Procore account. See Designate an Insurance Manager for Your Procore Company.
- Navigate to the project's Directory tool.
- Locate the desired company in the list and click Edit.
- In the company's record, click the Insurance subtab.
- Locate the line item to remove and click the Red 'X' button.
This removes the line item from the insurance information list.