To remove a vendor/company record from a project.
If you have a vendor/company record that is not being used on a project, you can remove that record from a project using the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Project Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- Removing a vendor/company from a project does NOT change the company to Inactive (see Deactivate a Company in the Project Directory).
- Navigate to the project's Directory tool.
This reveals the Project Directory page.
- Locate the company in the list. Then click Edit.
This places the selected record in edit mode.
- Click Remove from Project.
- At the 'Are you sure?' confirmation dialog box, click OK.
A banner appears to confirm that the company was removed from the project.