To download a vCard for a contact (e.g., a person or employee) using Company or Project level Directory tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' or higher on the Company or Project level Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- vCards downloads are available for all contact records (e.g., people) in the Directory tool, whether or not they have logged into Procore.
- vCard downloads are not available for vendor/company records.
The demo below shows you how to download a vCard from the Company Directory. If you are deleting a vCard from the Project Directory, use the same steps, only ensure that you are in the project's Directory tool.
Image content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- Navigate to the company's or project's Directory tool.
This reveals the Directory page.
- Click Users.
This reveals a list of user records in the Directory tool.
- Locate the desired person in the list and click his or her avatar.
The system downloads a VCF file with the person's information to the download location specified by your web browser's settings.