To view a daily log in your project's Daily Log tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read-only' and above on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Additional Information:
- Important! When viewing entries within a specific date range, you cannot create a new entry for a date outside of the selected range.
- Navigate to your project's Daily Log tool.
- The default view will be today's Daily Log. You will see all entries that you have permissions to view.
Note: To learn how to enable or disable certain sections, see Configure Advanced Settings: Daily Log.
View Multiple Days
- Click the date field.
- Click Date Range in the calendar viewer.
- Enter a "From" and "To" day into the range fields, or click the calendar days to specify a range:
Note: Once the dates are entered, click out of the calendar, and Procore will automatically refresh and display the Daily Log for the specified dates.
Search for Daily Log
Search for an entry by typing in a keyword into the Search box and clicking the Search icon. This search will search through titles in the Daily Log and display matching results.
View Daily Log Reports
In the Reports menu of the Daily Log tool, you will see a list of available Daily Log reports. These reports capture all data you and your team has recorded in each entry. You can select a beginning and end date to set the range of data that will be displayed in the report. Certain reports will allow you to filter the report at a more granular level, as well as display a graph of the data.