To create an entry in the Scheduled Work Log of the Project level Daily Log tool.
The Scheduled Work Log lets you add tracking information for the project resources that are scheduled to complete tasks. You can designate whether the resource shows up at the job site, the number of workers, hours worked, and the compensation rate. Resources must be added in the Project Directory (see Add a Person to the Project Directory).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permission or above on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to the project's Daily Log tool.
- Click Create Daily Log.
- Select the Schedule Work Log from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the Scheduled Work Log.
- Fill out the the following information by clicking into the editable fields next to the applicable scheduled work entry or creating a new entry at the bottom of the log.
(Note: Editable fields are denoted by a blue caret in the top right corner of the field.)
No.: This uneditable field counts the number of entries in a Log category. (e.g. The first log entry created will be No. 1. The second log entry will be No. 2).
Created By: This field will populate with the name of the person who created the row if the row was created manually. Automatically created rows will not have anything in the Created By column.
Resource: Verify or enter the name of the resource associated with the scheduled work. Double-click to view all resources associated with the scheduled task.
Scheduled Tasks: If you have integrated a schedule with Procore, any tasks that are ending or being worked on the day the log is being entered will automatically appear in the Scheduled Tasks list. From there, you can log whether the resource showed up to the job site, etc.
Showed?: Select "Yes" or "No" from the drop-down menu to indicate whether the workers showed up on site or not.
Reimbursable?: Select "Yes" or "No" from the drop-down menu, or mark the checkbox to indicate "yes" to specify whether or not the work is reimbursable.
Workers: Enter the amount of workers from that resource on site that day.
Rate: Enter the rate-per-hour that the company is paid.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry. Pull the bottom right corner to expand the field.
- Click the Save button if you're adding a new entry. If you're editing existing entries, your changes are automatically saved. Though, in some fields, you may need to click Submit next to the field once you're done editing it.