To create an entry to the Dumpster Log of the Project level Daily Log tool.
The Dumpster Log lets you record when dumpsters are delivered and removed by whom and any comments related to that action.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permission or above on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to the project's Daily Log tool.
- Click Create Daily Log.
- Select the Dumpster Log from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the Dumpster Log.
- Enter the following information.
No.: This uneditable field counts the number of entries in a Log category. (e.g. The first log entry created will be No. 1. The second log entry will be No. 2).
Company: Select from the company name from the drop-down menu.
# Delivered: Enter the number of dumpsters that were delivered to the site (if any).
# Removed: Enter the number of dumpsters that were removed from the site (if any).
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry. Pull the bottom right corner to expand the field.
- Click the Save button.