To add a daily log entry as an external collaborator on a project's Daily Log tool.
You are an external collaborator (here, referred to as "collaborator") on a project's Daily Log tool in Procore. You will submit your daily log entries to the project team's Daily Log 'Admin' user for approval.
Things to Consider
Required User Permissions:
'Read Only' or 'Standard' on the project's Daily Log tool.
Your user account must be assigned the 'Allow Subcontractor Entry' granular permission. See Grant Granular Permissions in a Permission Template.
Collaborators can only enter their own company or users from their company.
Collaborators can only see logs that have been configured for collaborator Daily Logs.
- Collaborators can only see entries within logs that they have submitted.
Collaborators can edit or delete pending logs that they have created. Once your entries are approved, you cannot edit your logs any more.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool.
- Select the date for which you want to add information.
- Fill out the information. Click the applicable link below for log-specific information.
- See Add Manpower Log Entries
- See Add Notes Log Entries
- See Add Daily Construction Report Log Entries
- See Add Delivery Log Entries