To view a coordination issue.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read-only' and above permissions on the project's Coordination Issues tool.
From the Procore Plugin (Recommended)
- Open the Navisworks Manage application on your computer.
- Open the model you're working with.
Note: Make sure the model is associated with a project in Procore. See Associate a Model with a Procore Project.
- Click the Procore tab to open up the Procore plugin.
Tip! Click the title bar of the Procore plugin and drag it to the right, left, bottom, or top of your application or to another monitor so you can view both Procore and your model at the same time.
- Click the Issues icon to open up the Issues tool.
- In the All Issues list, hover over the issue that you want to edit.
- Click Details.
- View all relevant information.