To view a coordination issue and its information.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Coordination Issues tool.
From the Procore Plugin
- Open Navisworks® and your model on your computer. See Getting Started Using the Procore Plugin.
- With the Procore tab selected, click Issues List.
- Hover over the issue that you want to view.
- Click Info.
Note: If the issue has been elevated to an RFI, you can click the RFI link to view it in Procore at app.procore.com.
- Optional: Click the Activity tab to view any activity and comments for the issue. See Add or Manage Comments on a Coordination Issue.
From the Coordination Issues Tool
- Navigate to the project's Coordination Issues tool on app.procore.com.
- The following columns are viewable for coordination issues:
Note: See Search for and Filter Coordination Issues to search for or filter issues.
- #: The number that the coordination issue was automatically assigned.
- Title: The title given to the coordination issue.
- Status: The status that the coordination issue is currently in.
- Assignee Company: This field is automatically populated with the company the issue's assignee is associated with.
- Assignee: The user selected to be responsible for resolving the issue.
- Due Date: The date chosen for the coordination issue to be due by.
- Created Date: The date the issue was created.
- Source File: The Source File field is automatically populated with the name of the file that the issue was created from in Navisworks®.
- Activity: For issues that has one or more comments added, a Comment icon appears in the column.
- Click Info next to the issue you want to view.
Tip! If the coordination issue has comments, click the Comment icon to navigate directly to the issue and its Activity panel.
- View the issue's information.
- If the coordination issue has been elevated to an RFI, you can click the RFI link to be taken to the RFI in Procore.
- If you want to download a coordination issue's snapshot to your computer, hover over the image and click the download icon.