To view a coordination issue and its information.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Coordination Issues tool.
From the Procore Plugin
- Open Navisworks® and your model on your computer. See Getting Started Using the Procore Plugin.
- With the Procore tab selected, click Issues List.
- Hover over the issue that you want to view.
- Click Info.
Note: If the issue has been elevated to an RFI, you can click the RFI link to view it in Procore at app.procore.com.
- Optional: Click the Activity tab to view any activity and comments for the issue. See Add or Manage Comments on a Coordination Issue.
From the Coordination Issues Tool
- Navigate to the project's Coordination Issues tool on app.procore.com.
- The following columns are viewable for coordination issues:
Note: See Search for and Filter Coordination Issues to search for or filter issues.
- #: The number that the coordination issue was automatically assigned.
- Title: The title given to the coordination issue.
- Status: The status that the coordination issue is currently in.
- Assignee Company: This field is automatically populated with the company the issue's assignee is associated with.
- Assignee: The user selected to be responsible for resolving the issue.
- Due Date: The date chosen for the coordination issue to be due by.
- Created Date: The date the issue was created.
- Source File: The Source File field is automatically populated with the name of the file that the issue was created from in Navisworks®.
- Activity: For issues that has one or more comments added, a Comment icon appears in the column.
- In the list view, click anywhere in an individual issue's row to open the side view panel.
From here, you can view and edit the issue's status and information.
- If the coordination issue has been elevated to an RFI, you can click the RFI link to be taken to the RFI in Procore.
- If you want to download a coordination issue's snapshot to your computer, hover over the image and click the download icon.
- To view the issue's information in a new window, click on the Open Full Screen icon at the top of the side panel.
Note: The following tasks are available on the full-screen page: