To view a coordination issue.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Coordination Issues tool.
From the Procore Plugin (Recommended)
- Open the Navisworks® application on your computer.
- Open the model you want to view coordination issues for.
Note: Make sure the model is associated with a project in Procore. See Associate a Model with a Procore Project.
- Click the Procore tab to open the Procore plugin.
- Click Issues List.
Tip! Click the Procore window and drag it to the right side panel of the application so you can easily view Procore and your model at the same time.
- In the 'All Issues' or 'Assigned to Me' list, hover over the issue that you want to view.
- Click Info to view the coordination issue's information.
Note: If the issue has been elevated to an RFI, you can click the RFI link to view it in Procore at app.procore.com.
- Optional: Click the Activity tab to view any activity and comments for the issue. See Add or Manage Comments on a Coordination Issue.
From the Coordination Issues Tool
- Navigate to the project level Coordination Issues tool on app.procore.com.
Note: The Coordination Issues page opens to the 'All Issues' view, where issues are grouped by location.
- The following columns are shown for all coordination issues:
- #: The number that the coordination issue was automatically assigned.
- Title: The title given to the coordination issue.
- Status: The status that the coordination issue is currently in.
- Assignee Company: This field is automatically populated with the company the issue's assignee is associated with.
- Assignee: The user selected to be responsible for resolving the issue.
- Due Date: The date chosen for the coordination issue to be due by.
- Created Date: The date the issue was created.
- Source File: The Source File field is automatically populated with the name of the file that the issue was created with in Navisworks.
- Activity: The Activity column will have a comment icon and number of comments for any issues with one or more comments.
- Click Info next to the issue you want to view.
If one or more comments have been added to the coordination issue, click the Comment icon to view the issue and its Activity panel.
- View the issue's information.
- If the coordination issue has been elevated to an RFI, you can click the RFI link to be taken to the RFI in Procore.
- If you want to download a coordination issue's snapshot to your computer, hover over the image and click the download icon.