To associate a model in Navisworks with a Procore project.
When you associate a model with a project in Procore, you are able to create and manage issues found in the model and track them in Procore. Resolving these issues helps save you time and money as well as reduces the number of RFIs and change events that your team has to create as the project progresses.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permission on the project's Coordination Issues tool on the project you will associate the model with.
- Additional Information:
- You can only associate a model with one Procore project. However, you can associate a Procore project with multiple models.
- Open the Navisworks Manage application on your computer.
- Open the model you're working with.
- Click the Procore tab to open up the Procore plugin.
- Click the Issues icon to open up the Issues tool.
Note: When you open a model that is not associated with a project, the Procore plugin will prompt you to select a project to associate the model with. If the model is already associated with a project, you will see the issues associated with that model (if any).
- Select the project you want to associate with the model, or search by project name or number and select the project from the search results.
Note: You will need to have 'Admin' permissions on the Coordination Issues tool in that project to associate models with the project.
- You will be taken to the Coordination Issues page, where you can see all issues (if any) associated with that project.