To associate a model in Navisworks® with a Procore project.
When you associate a model with a project in Procore, you are able to create and manage issues found in the model and track them in Procore. Resolving these issues helps save you time and money as well as reduces the number of RFIs and change events that your team has to create as the project progresses.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the Coordination Issues tool on the project you will associate the model with.
- Additional Information:
- A model can only be associated with one Procore project at a time. However, you can associate multiple models with the same project.
- You can reassociate a model with another project if there are no coordination issues associated with that model. To associate a model to another project, you must delete any existing coordination issues. See Reassociate a Model with a Procore Project.
Video content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- Open the Navisworks® application on your computer.
- Click the Procore tab to open the Procore plug-in.
- Open the model in which you're working.
- You will need 'Admin' permissions on the Coordination Issues tool for the project you want to associate the model with.
- When you open a model that is not associated with a project, the Procore plug-in will prompt you to select a project to associate the model with. If the model is already associated with a project, you will see the issues associated with that model (if any).
- Select the project you want to associate with the model, or search by project name or number and select the project from the search results.
- You will be taken to the Coordination Issues page, where you can see all issues (if any) associated with that project.