To review invoices line items that have been approved or rejected by an Admin level user.
Project Managers and users with 'Admin' level permissions on the Commitments tool can approve or reject invoice line items that Subcontractors (or 'Standard' level users or users added as invoice contacts) have submitted. A green checkmark can be selected to indicate that the line item has been approved, and the red x can be selected to indicate that the line item has been rejected. Users with 'Standard' level access can view which line items have been approved, and which items have been rejected. They can also view any comments that have been made on rejected items.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permissions on the Commitments tool or added as the invoice contact to the commitment.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Click View next to the Commitment with the invoice that has line items you want to review.
- Click Edit next to the invoice. Items with a green checkmark to the left of the line show that the item has been approved. Items with a red x to the left of the line item means that the line item has been rejected. The Comment column to the right shows any comments that have been added to the line item by the Admin user.
- You can adjust your line item amounts and click Submit for Review.