To email a commitment (either a subcontract or purchase order) so a subcontractor or vendor can see the accepted scopes and schedule of values.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Emails tab.
- Go to the project's Commitments tab.
- Click View next to the commitment you want to email.
- Click the Email Contract button in the right pane.
- Fill out the following fields:
- To: Select users from your directory to forward the email to.
- Cc: Select users from your directory to carbon copy the email to.
- Private: Check this box so that only users with 'Admin' permissions and those included in the email can view the email in the Email tab.
- Subject: Enter in a subject for the Commitment email.
- Attachments: Attach any relevant documents or materials.
- Message: Type a message for the email recipient with further instructions or additional information.
- Click Send. The email recipient will receive an email with a link to the contract online or can open the contract in a PDF. They will then see the details and the schedule of values for that contract.