To send a project's commitment to a subcontractor or vendor by email.
You can email a commitment to a subcontractor or vendor so they can see the commitment's accepted scope and its Schedule of Values (SOV). When selecting a recipient, you can choose any user the project's Directory tool. However, keep in mind that in order to log on or view a commitment in Procore, the recipient must have the appropriate access permissions to view the commitment.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To send a commitment by email, 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- Additional Information:
- To be named as a recipient of an email, you must be added to the Project Directory tool.
- To gain access to the commitment online, you must be granted the appropriate permissions. See View Commitments.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Click the Summary or Detailed tab.
- Locate the commitment that you want to send. Then click Edit.
- Click Email Contract .
- Complete the following fields:
- To. Select users from your project's directory to forward the email to.
- Cc. Select users from your directory to carbon copy the email to.
- Private. Check this box so that only users with 'Admin' permissions and those included in the email can view the email in the Email tab.
- Subject. Enter in a subject for the Commitment email.
- Attachments. Attach any relevant documents or materials.
- Message. Type a message for the email recipient with further instructions or additional information.
- Click Send.