In Beta - Early Access DESIGN
The information on this page has been updated for the early access design release of the new Contracts table in the project's Commitments tool. To learn more about the early access design and its features, see Project Financials: New Contracts List in Commitments & Prime Contracts.
You can email a purchase order or subcontract to a downstream contractor when you want to share the accepted scope and Schedule of Values (SOV). When selecting a recipient, you can choose any user from the project's Directory tool. However, keep in mind that in order to log on or view the purchase order or subcontract in Procore, the recipient must have the appropriate access permissions to view it.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To send a commitment by email, 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- Additional Information:
- To be named as a recipient of an email, you must be added to the Project Directory tool.
- To gain access to the commitment online, you must be granted the appropriate permissions. See View Commitments.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
BetaUnder the Contracts tab, locate the purchase order or subcontract. Then click Edit.
- Click Email Contract.
- Complete the following fields:
- To. Select users from your project's directory to forward the email to.
- Cc. Select users from your directory to carbon copy the email to.
- Private. Check this box so that only users with 'Admin' permissions and those included in the email can view the email in the Email tab.
- Subject. Enter a subject for the email message.
- Attachments. Attach any relevant documents or materials.
- Message. Type a message for the email recipient with further instructions or additional information.
- Click Send.