To bulk send subcontractor invoices to DocuSign for signature.
If you have a DocuSign account, you are able to track the status of a signed document in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the project's Commitments tool.
- The signature initiator in Procore must have an active DocuSign account. See How do I get a DocuSign account? and Do project owners and subcontractors need a DocuSign account?
- Additional Information:
- Once you have logged in to your DocuSign through Procore, you will not need to sign in again.
- To complete the steps below, the subcontractor invoice must be in Approved, Approved as Noted, or Pending Owner Approval status.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Click Billings.
- Place a mark in the check boxes next to the invoices to bulk send to DocuSign.
- Click Send to DocuSign.
The selected invoices are sent to DocuSign. You will see a success banner at the top of the page when complete.
- When sending invoices in bulk, the Procore + DocuSign integration only sends invoices to the individuals listed as 'Invoice Contact(s)' on the contract in Procore.
- Some DocuSign featuresare NOT available when using the bulk send option. For example, adding or removing documents, adding recipients, and so on.
- To use the unavailable DocuSign features, follow the steps in Complete Subcontractor Invoices with DocuSign.