To bulk edit statuses for multiple subcontractor invoices.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To change the status in bulk on subcontractor invoices, 'Admin' on the project's Commitments tool.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Click the Billings tab.
- Mark the checkboxes that correspond to the subcontractor invoices you want to update.
- Click Edit.
- From the drop-down menu, select one of the following statuses from the drop-down:
- Draft. The invoice still needs to be approved. Costs are not reflected in the budget.
- Under Review. The invoice is currently being reviewed by an approver. Costs are not reflected in the budget.
- Revise & Resubmit. The invoice needs to be reviewed and resubmitted. Costs are not reflected in the budget.
- Pending Owner Approval. The invoice is waiting to be approved by the owner. Costs are not reflected in the budget.
- Approved as Noted. This amount will not show up on the budget.
- Approved. This amount will show up in the Job to Date Costs column on the budget.
- Invoices can be created two ways. See Create an Invoice on Behalf of a Subcontractor or Submit an Invoice as a Subcontractor. After it is submitted, it is recommended that you change its status to 'Under Review.' After the person responsible completes the review, he or she can change the status to 'Approved,' 'Approved as Noted,' or if changes are needed, 'Revise & Resubmit.'
- Keep in mind that users who have been granted 'Standard' permission on the Commitments tool can only edit invoices in the 'Draft' or 'Revise & Resubmit' status.
- Click Save Edits.