To bulk edit statuses for multiple subcontractor invoices.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level on the project's Commitments tool.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Click the Billings tab.
- Mark the checkboxes for the subcontractor invoices with statuses you want to update.
- Click the Edit button.
- From the drop-down menu, select one of the following statuses from the drop-down:
- Draft: The invoice still needs to be approved. Costs are not reflected in the budget.
- Under Review: The invoice is currently being reviewed by an approver. Costs are not reflected in the budget.
- Revise & Resubmit: The invoice needs to be reviewed and resubmitted. Costs are not reflected in the budget.
- Pending Owner Approval: The invoice is waiting to be approved by the owner. Costs are not reflected in the budget.
- Approved as Noted: This amount will not show up on the budget.
- Approved: This amount will show up in the Job to Date Costs column on the budget.
- When the commitment company creates the invoice (or when you create on their behalf), you can change the status to "Under Review" when it is ready for review. The reviewer can then mark it as "Approved" or as "Revise and Resubmit" accordingly.
- Note: 'Standard' level users can only edit invoices with the status set to 'Draft' or 'Revise & Resubmit'.
- Note: These statuses reflect the budget in the ways listed above for the Procore Standard Budget View. To create or modify views, see "Set up a New Budget View" in the See Also section below..
- Click Save Edits.