To create a payment in Procore to keep track of payments issued for subcontractor invoices.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the project's Commitments tool.
- Additional Information:
- The Payments Issued subtab must be enabled for each commitment you want to issue a payment for. See Enable the Payments Issued Subtab.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Locate the desired commitment in the Commitments List.
- Click Edit next the commitment for which you want to issue a payment.
- Click the Payments Issued tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- Fill out the following fields:
- Invoice: Select an existing requisition from the drop-down that the issued payment is attached to.
- Date: Select the date you wish to record the issued payment.
- Payment #: Enter in the related payment number for the issued payment.
- Invoice #: Enter in the related invoice number for the payment issued.
- Check #: Enter in the related check number for the payment issued.
- Notes: Enter in any additional notes regarding the issued payment for record purposes.
- Amount: Enter in the amount of the payment.
- Attachments: Attach any relevant files or documents.
- Click Add.