To email forward a change order to users in your project's directory.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Change Orders tool.
- If you update the change order after emailing it, when the recipient of the email clicks the item link or the View Online link, they will see the most current change order in Procore.
- Navigate to the project's Change Order tool.
- Click View next to the Change Order you want to email
- Click the orange Email button in the right pane.
- Fill in the following fields:
- To: Enter in the user you would like to email forward the change order to.
- CC: Enter in the name of any users would like copied on the email.
- Private: Check the box so that only users with 'Admin' permissions or those in the email distribution can view the email.
- Subject: The subject field will automatically populate with the name of the change order you are email forwarding, but you can manually edit this field as necessary.
- Attachments: Attach any relevant documents or files.
- Message: Enter in a message in the text field.
- Click Send.