View the scope estimate of a change event.
The scope estimate displays a breakdown of what the General Contractor originally thinks the cost of the change will be, before sending and reviewing RFQs.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only" and above on the project's Change Events tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Change Events tool.
- Click View next to the change event you want to view the scope estimate for.
- Scroll down to the "Scope Estimate" section.
- You will see the following fields:
- Sub Job: Displays the project that the change event is for if applicable.
- Cost Code: Displays the cost code affected by the change event.
- Type: Displays the line item type.
- Description: Displays any further description of the change event.
- Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM): Displays the numeric estimation of what the cost could be. This is the Project Manager's estimate. It has no financial impact within Procore.