To enable the advanced forecasting feature in a project's Budget tool.
In Procore, a forecasting view is a tool that you can leverage to help your project team avoid cost overruns. It supports project managers with an improved way to estimate how monthly project costs can be allocated to a project's budget. A default 'Procore Standard Forecast' view is provided to all Procore clients who enable this feature. This view can be assigned to a project, so project managers can work with the view in a 'Forecasting' tab in a project's Budget tool. With this view, your analysis can be performed on a line-item basis, which helps project managers make informed adjustments to budgets at the line item level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Budget tool.
- Navigate to the project's Budget tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Under Budget Settings, mark the Enable Advanced Forecasting checkbox.
- Click Update.