To view the details of a project's timesheets in the company's Timesheets tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' or above on the Company level Timesheets tool.
- Additional Information:
- For a person to appear in this tool, they must be added to a Directory and a checkmark must appear in the 'Is Employee of <Your Company>' box on their profile. For more information on how to check for this setting in a user's profile, see Edit a User Account in the Project Directory.
- Employees who are only entered in the Company Directory can be seen if the setting "Employees Can Be Tracked On All Projects" is enabled. See Track Employees To All Projects For Timesheets for more information.
- With the setting "Employees Can Be Tracked On All Projects" enabled, you must have at least 'Read Only' permissions on the Company Directory tool to see all employees and workers.
- Navigate to the company's Timesheets tool.
The timesheets page automatically opens to the current work week. See Manage Time Tracking Settings to configure your company's work week.
- Select a week from the Work Week field.
Note: To further narrow your results, use the Search and Filter functions.
- Locate and view the time entry.
Note: You may not see all the time entries listed for a user if you do not have the required permissions on all the Project level Timesheets tools. However, the Total Time will include all entered time for the user.