To view the User Sessions Report in the company's Reports tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the company's Reports tool.
- Navigate to your company's Reports tool.
- Click User Sessions.
- Filter for the user sessions you would like to see by using the following drop-down menus in the right pane:
- Project: Select a project in the company you would like to view user sessions for.
- User: Select a specific user you would like to view user sessions for.
- Tab: Select a specific tab you would like to view user sessions for.
- For 7 days starting from: Select a date you would like to see the following 7 days of user sessions for.
- You will then see the following information for the relevant user sessions:
- Date/Time: The date and time that the user session took place.
- Project: The project that the user actions occurred.
- User: The user performing the actions.
- Tab: Which tab the user action took place.
- URL: A URL that directs you to where the user action occurred.