To view a list of all the timecard entries made at the Company level Timecard tool across all projects in the account.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' on the Company level Reports tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Reports tool.
- Click Timecard Report under the Company Reports section.
- Search and filter for the desired user, date range, project, etc in the filter box in the right pane.
- You will see a report with the following information:
- Employee: This is the employee that the timecard entry was created for.
- Employee ID: This is the employee ID that was assigned to the user when the user was created in the Directory.
- Project: This is the project that the user was working on in this timecard entry.
- Date: This is the date associated with the timecard entry.
- Description: This is the description of the work that was added at the time the timecard entry was created.
- Cost Code: This is the cost code associated with the completed scope of work.
- Billable?: This designates whether the cost is billable or not.
- Type: This is the type of pay the person is receiving.
- Hours: This is the number of hours the person worked during this entry.