To view the User Sessions Report in the Company level Reports tool.
The Company level User Sessions Report provides you with a summary of all the active user sessions on the Procore web application in your company's Procore account. You can apply filters to this report to narrow the results displayed to a specific Project, User, or Tab (a.k.a. a Procore tool). The default range for this report is seven (7) calendar days and you can use a calendar control to define the report's start date.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Reports tool.
- Additional Information:
- This report does not include data from user sessions on Procore's mobile applications.
- If you want to view a user session report for a single project, see View the User Sessions Report for a Project.
- Navigate to your Company level Reports tool.
- Under Project Reports, click User Sessions.
The report includes columns with the following information:
- Date/Time: The date and time that the user session took place.
- Project: The project where the user's actions occurred.
- User: The user who performed the actions.
- Tab: The Procore tool where the action took place.
- URL: The URL for the action.
- Optional: In the sidebar, apply one or more of the following filters:
- Project: Select All to show the report's data from all projects or select one (1) Procore project to only see data from that project.
- User: Select one (1) Procore user from the list to limit the report data to for the selected user.
- Tab: Select one (1) Procore tool from the list to limit the report data for the selected tool.
- For 7 days starting from: Select the start date for the report's seven (7) day range.