To view a list of all the outbound emails sent from each project that you have in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the Company level Reports tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Reports tool.
- Under Canned Reports, click Outbound Emails Report.
Note: You can use the filters or Search bar in the right to narrow down your results.
This report includes the following information:
- Date. The date that the email was sent.
- Project. The project that the email was sent from.
- Subject. The subject line of the email.
- Item. The type of email that was sent. For most tools, this field also typically indicates which tool the email was sent from.
- To. The recipient of the email.
- From. The person who sent the email from the Procore project.
- Invalid Email Address. This column will show any emails addresses that had an email bounce back.
- Export the report as a PDF or CSV by selecting from the Export drop-down menu in the top right.