To view the Global Vendor Insurance Report for insurance information uploaded to the Directory tool.
The Global Vendor Insurance Report lists all of the vendor records in your Company Directory that have global insurance information (a.k.a., "company insurance"). See Add Insurance to a Company Record in the Company. Note: This report does NOT aggregate any insurance information that has been added to a vendor record in a Project Directory.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the Company level Reports tool
- For vendors to appear as line items in this report, company insurance must be added to company records in the Company Directory. See Add Insurance to a Company Record in the Company Directory.
- Additional Information:
- To search for a record, type a term or phrase in the Search Vendor Insurance box.
- To narrow the items in view, filter records by Vendor Name or select start/end dates from the calendar controls. Then click Filter.
- Navigate to your Company level Reports tool.
- Under Canned Reports, click Global Vendor Insurance.
- Enter any search terms in the Search Vendor Insurance box.
- Apply Filters by Vendor to narrow the data in view:
- Vendor Name. Filter by the vendor name.
- Effective Date Start. Filter by the effective start date that appears on the insurance certificate.
- Effective Date End. Filter by the effective date end for the insurance.
- Expiration Date Start. Filter by the expiration start date that appears on the insurance certificate.
- Expiration Date End. Filter by the expiration date end for the insurance.
- Click Filter.
The report includes the following information:
- Vendor Name. The name of vendor.
- Insurance Type. The type of insurance certificate reflected in the certificate.
- Exempt. Whether or not it is an exemption certificate.
- Provider. The name of the insurance provider company as it appears on the certificate.
- Policy #. The policy number as it appears on the certificate.
- Effective Date. The effective date as it appears on the certificate.
- Expiration Date. The expiration date as it appears on the certificate.
- Limit. The limit on the insurance plan.
- Info Received. Whether or not the complete set of paperwork regarding the insurance has been received.
- Attachments. The insurance certificate may be attached.
- Commitments. Whether it is a subcontract or purchase order.