To view a list of all the items that are assigned to a user across all projects in the account.
The Assignment Report gives you the ability to view all of the items that are assigned to an individual user across all of the project's in your company's Procore account. This is particularly useful for project managers, who might want to get a quick picture of another users status on his or her tasks. It is also helpful report for your company's Procore Administrator as it can help identify open tasks, should it become necessary to deactivate a user in your organization's account. See Deactivate a User in Procore's Company Level Directory Tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Company level Reports tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Reports tool.
- Under Canned Reports, click Assignment Report.
- Under Filters, select the person's name from the Assignee list. Then click Filter.
The report includes the following information:
- Project. This is the project in which the assigned user must complete the task.
- Created By. This is the user who created the item.
- Type. This is the type of item that is assigned to the user.
- #. This is the number of the item that was assigned to it upon creation.
- Title. Click the link of the item title to view it in Procore.
- Status. This is the status of the item.
Note: As a general rule, closed items are closed and resolved, while open items are not resolved or are currently being resolved.
- Export the report as a PDF or CSV by clicking the relevant button in the top right.