To view the All Unexecuted Prime Contract Change Orders Report.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Reports tool.
- Supported Export File Format:
- Additional Information:
- This report is available in the Company and Project level tool.
- Navigate to the Reports tool.
- Under Canned Reports, click All Unexecuted Prime Contract Change Orders.
The report includes the following information:
- #. The number of the change order on the project.
- Revision. The revision number of the change order. A change order could have multiple revisions because of feedback from a reviewer/approver.
- Title. The title for the change order that describes what it is for.
- Designated Reviewer. The reviewer designated to approve the change order.
- Amount. The amount associated with the change order.
- Schedule Impact. The estimated number of days that would be added to the current project schedule if the change order were approved.
- Status. The status of the change order (whether it is Approved, In Draft, Pending, Rejected, or with No Charge).
- Due Date. The due date the change order must be approved by.