To view a list of all the notes created in the Notes section of the Daily Log for a specific date range.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the Company level Reports tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Reports tool.
- Click Daily Log Notes Report under the Company Reports section.
- Search and filter for the notes you would like to view.
- You will see a report with the following information:
- Date: This is the date the note was created under in the Daily Log.
- #: This is the number assigned to the note when it was created on that date.
- Created By: This is the user who created the note.
- Project: This is the project where the note was made.
- Project Status: This is the status of the project.
- Active: The project is actively being designed, bid on, or built.
- Inactive: The project is complete and closed out in Procore.
- Comment: This is any comments the creator of the note added to the note.
- Attachments: Click the link of the attachment(s) to download them to your computer.